In this article on comnavihyogo.com , you will learn all that you need to know about Immigration to Canada Through the Investor VISA Program, and how to apply for it.
Due to its abundance of resources, Canada has been able to draw investors’ attention. Canada is also among the top 10 richest nations.
The goal of the Canadian investor program is to draw foreign capital to Canada.
Immigrant Investor Program is another name for the Canada Investment VISA. Canada ought to be the first nation that comes to mind if you’re seeking for a place to invest your money and make a decent return.
However, in order to achieve your goal of beginning an investment in Canada, you must have an investor visa.
In this article, you will learn all that you need to know about Canada’s investment visa, and how to apply for it.
Requirements For Canadian Investor Program
As an investor, before you will be granted the investor program, you have to pass through some requirements.
- You must not be planning to live in Quebec.
- You must have business experience, and must be able to display your business experience: This can be best done, by showing your established business/businesses.
- A minimum of $1.6m net worth.
- You must not have engaged in any fraudulent activity to accumulate wealth.
- Your source of wealth must be traceable.
- You must be ready to invest $800,000 to the Canadian government, and your money will be returned to you, five years later.
- None of your immediate family members must be inadmissible in Canada.
The processing days for the Investor visa take 30 days, based on your nationality, and applications.
In addition, once your application has been verified and approved, you will be able to immigrate to Canada, with your family members.
As an investor in Canada, you must contribute $800,000 to the federal government of Canada. After three months, there is a three-month return on investment guarantee.
Your contribution will be put to use to give Canadians job opportunities.
How To Apply For Canada Investment Visa
Canada Investor visa is one of the different types of visa, designed by the Canadian government to attract investors to that country.
The below is the stepwise process to apply for a Canadian Investor visa.
- Go to the Canada immigration website to start your visa processing. and start your visa processing.
- You will be requested to provide certain documents, kindly provide the documents.
- Once you have made your investment, you will have a written agreement with the Canadian government that you will return your money five years later with no interest. Nevertheless, the visa allows you and your family to immigrate to Canada.
Investing in Canada: Why?
Canada has one of the best economies in the world and has been successful in drawing in foreign investment.
Investing in Canada carries zero risk: Investing in Canada carries zero risk. With confidence, you can invest.
Canada is a nation with low investment expenses as well.
Would you wish to begin your investment in Canada right away given what you’ve learnt about it so far? Please share your thoughts in the comment section.
Please let us know in the comment section if there is anything we can clarify regarding how to apply for a Canadian investment visa.